Today we will talk about Topic PPC of Search Engine Marketing i.e. Pay Per Click. Like Search Engine Optimization is a Free Organic Result But PPC is a Paid Advertisement. So let’s know what is PPC?
Suppose if any of your ads are showing in Google, if a user clicks on your Ad, you will have to pay for that click. For example, I searched for Best Hotels in Delhi. Where it is written Ad is showing Google PPC. For example, this is your first website if any user clicks on it, you will get money from that click. Big companies use Google PPC to sell their services, products.
Pay Per Click Google Marketing
- Provide Fast Results: If you have created a website today, even if it does not have SEO, you can still rank your website in Google’s first page using Google PPC means PPC Fast Results Provides.
- Cheaper Traditional Marketing: PPC is about 90% cheaper than Traditional Marketing because today is the day of Internet and there are many such websites on the internet where there is a lot of traffic and you can show your ads on those websites. Sell your products or services.
- Independent From Google Algorithm Changes: Google Algorithm has some changes from time to time so that the ranking of websites increases or decreases but PPC does not have any effect on this.
- Reach the Right Audience: You can target your Desired Audience from PPC, and you can sell them to your products and services, you can also target a particular location by PPC means you can add keywords, Location, Website, Device, Time and Date can be targeted.
- Budget Friendly: You do not have to spend millions of dollars on putting PPC on your ads, but you can start your own business by putting PPC on a low budget.
History of Pay Per Click
Firstly, in 1998, a new company goto.com started pay per click. The idea of the PPC advertising model was goto.com’s founder Bill Grace and thIdealabab company.
Google started pay per click in 1999 and introduced AdWords in Oct 2000, which is today a leading advertising company with pay per click.
Although PPC could only be introduced in 2002, payments were made for advertising per thousand dollars according to that time.
Pricing of Pay per Click (PPC)
Determining the value of each click on PPC depends on which country the advertiser hopes to get from the country and on which type of visitor it is on the blog. Factor affecting the value of PPC advertising.
- visitor location: -if you advertise your blog through pay per click of your blog, then its value depends on the fact that you want to get a visitor by saying. If you want visitors from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan, then you have to spend less money per click.
- 2- Keyword: –The second factor for determining the value of pay per click is a keyword. You want to show your blog when searching on which keyword. This thing also depends on the value of your PPC advertisement.
Just like if you want to advertise your blog with the term insurance, loan, software etc. you can read more to spend more money.
It means that if you advertise your blog with high CPC keyword you will have to spend more money.
Benefits of Pay Per Click
If you want to do without SEO search engine optimization, your blog post will be able to help you when the search engine ranks with a keyword. It is much cheaper than other marketing texts, and you can show your blog’s advertisements with very little money on high-traffic websites, and you’ll pay for traffic from that traffic to your blog. The time in Google Algorithm There are some changes that happen on time, so that the ranking of websites increases or decreases, but pay per click does not have any effect on PPC.
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising company
In the Pay, Per Click advertising company, google adwords, yahoo search marketing, and Microsoft AdCenter are the three largest network operators and work under these three bid based models. Cost per click (CPC), depending on the level of competition for search engine and for any keywords.
So We Hope you liked is if you have any questions you can ask related to PPC Marketing through comments and share with us the methods that you use for PPC marketing.